Virtual Mock Interview Day
Gain valuable interview skills by participating in a practice interview with professional recruiters. Virtual mock interviews are offered for ALL majors, from freshmen to seniors and graduate students.
Representatives from the following organizations are conducting the virtual mock interviews:
- Department of Children & Families (Social Work, Sociology, Psychology)
- DSNWK (Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Education, All Majors)
- Adams, Brown, Beran & Ball (Accounting, Computer Science, MIS, INT)
- Koch Industries (Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, MIS, INT)
- MKC (Agriculture, Agribusiness)
- Salina Regional Health Center (All majors)
- K-State Research & Extension/Dane G. Hansen Foundation (All Majors)
- Crop Quest (Agriculture, Agribusiness, INT, Computer Science, MIS)
- KANSASWORKS (All Majors)
- The Chamber in Hays (All Majors)
Sign up for an interview time by selecting the Apply button above or call 785-628-4260 with any questions.
DEADLINE TO SIGN UP FOR A MOCK INTERVIEW TIME-SLOT IS THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10.
Interviews will be held via Zoom.
Please upload your current resume into Handshake by September 10, to be shared with the employer prior to your practice interview.
Attire for the Virtual Mock Interview Day is business professional. Schedule an appointment with the Tailored for Tigers clothing closet at 785-628-4260 if you are in need of professional attire for your interview.